Sunday, January 11, 2009

In the Studio

Yesterday my work band, The Enrolling Stones, went into the studio and recorded our first demo. We laid down 4 cover songs complete with back-up vocals, hand claps, tambourine, and so on. It was a first time event for most of my band mates, and it was great to be part of this experience with them.

The entire process took about 7 hours to record. We selected a diverse variety of tunes while showcasing the range of our talents. The studio will be mixing the tracks this week and we expect to have a CD in hand by the end of the week. I’ll post the songs as MP3s at that time so you can see how we sound.

Songs we recorded:
Start me up – Rolling Stones
Black horse and the cherry tree – KT Tunstall
Hard to handle – Black Crowes
I wish – Stevie Wonder

No comments: